Exhilarating natural spaces, surrounded by idyllic resorts on the coast and in the inland of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. They provide pure rest and relaxation. There are 25 health resorts in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. In addition to the health resorts shown, there are more, such as Barth, Born / Darß, Dranske, Gager / Groß Zicker, Glowe, Göhren-Lebbin, Klink, Lancken-Granitz, Lohme / Rügen, Middelhagen, Mirow, Mönkebude, Putbus, Putgarten, Rechlin, Röbel/Müritz, Sternberg, Wesenberg, Wiek / Rügen, Zislow and Zierow.
(1) The recognition as a health resort requires
1. a predominantly scenic and climatically favourable location with air-hygienic conditions, which support recovery,
2. a corresponding local character, as well as the conservation of landscape structures, taking into account nature and environmental protection,
3. facilities suitable for recovery as well as reading and recreation rooms,
4. bike paths, developed network of hiking trails, opportunities for sports and games,
5. swimming possibilities; These must be guarded if the location at a bathing lake is designated for the health resort.
Whether by canoe, on foot, on horseback, or by bike - unique discoveries await you whatever kind of recreation you choose around the crystal-clear lakes nestled in the wooded hills of Feldberger Seenlandschaft.
The town of Sassnitz is located on the Jasmund peninsula of Rügen island, on the South-east beach of the national park. The semi-circular coast consists almost exclusively of chalk.
Ribnitz-Damgarten Offers many opportunities to make your holiday. Ribnitz-Damgarten is located between the Hanseatic cities of Rostock and Stralsund.