The health insurance companies will cover all medical costs and 90% of the spa treatment costs. These services are settled directly by the Waren (Müritz) spa centre with your health insurance company.
Booking period: 05.01. - 21.12.2024
The Waren (Müritz) spa centre is dedicated to health-conscious guests. The combination of 4-star hotel comfort and a wide range of therapies offers a relaxing and restful health and pampering holiday. Berlin and the Mecklenburg Baltic coast are about an hour and a half's drive away.
The natural remedy brine is used in the Waren (Müritz) spa centre, the spa centre of the town of Waren. With its comprehensive range of therapies, the four-star health hotel is the right place for your outpatient spa treatment. Under one roof, you can have consultations with the spa doctor and carry out all prescribed therapies in the comfort of the hotel. Relax in the health hotel, leave everyday life behind you and find peace and relaxation. The health insurance companies will cover all medical costs and 90% of the spa treatment. These services are settled directly by the Waren (Müritz) spa centre with your health insurance company. Your own contribution is 10.00 euros per prescription, the remaining 10% of the spa treatment and the costs for your stay in the health hotel. Ask your health insurance company for a subsidy ("daily rate") for accommodation and meals.
Arrival: Saturday, individual arrival on request
Prices depending on season and room category, price plus spa tax, double occupancy, subject to change - Kurzentrum Waren (Müritz) GmbH & Co. KG