(1) The recognition as a health resort requires
1. a predominantly scenic and climatically favourable location with air-hygienic conditions, which support recovery,
2. a corresponding local character, as well as the conservation of landscape structures, taking into account nature and environmental protection,
3. facilities suitable for recovery as well as reading and recreation rooms,
4. bike paths, developed network of hiking trails, opportunities for sports and games,
5. swimming possibilities; These must be guarded if the location at a bathing lake is designated for the health resort.