Moorbath Bad Doberan: Ambulant precautionary services (spa treatment)
The outpatient spa treatment, often also referred to as «outpatient preventive care» (§23 and 24 SGB V), is a measure taken by insured persons for whom intensive inpatient rehabilitation is not yet necessary, but for whom a complex therapy programme over 3 weeks is beneficial to health.
valid all year round
In this short form, the health resort and accommodation can be chosen freely. Outpatient spa treatments are carried out in the recognised spa and health resort of Bad Doberan. Medical care is provided by the resident spa physicians in Bad Doberan. The therapeutic services prescribed by the spa doctor can be carried out in our house. For your stay we offer you modern and friendly single and double rooms with full board (if required also dietary food). Our sauna and swimming pool area is at your disposal according to opening hours.
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Outpatient follow-up treatment
- BGSW procedure (in-patient further treatment by the employers' liability insurance association)
- Outpatient therapies - on prescription/drug prescription- Physical medicine (e.g. massages, physiotherapy, heat therapy such as mud baths) - Ergotherapy (e.g. functional training, fine motor training)
- Rehabilitation Sport
- Summary of the most important information for prescription patients
- Self-payer services - Vouchers
PRICE per overnight stay:
- Single room 120,00 Euro
- Double room 107,00 Euro
Prices plus tourist tax.
Subject to change without notice.
Dr. Ebel Specialist Clinics GmbH & Co. Moorbath Bad Doberan KG
18203 Bad Doberan,
Schwaaner Chaussee 2
Phone: 0049 38203 93631
Fax: 0049 38203 93672